3. Why we collect it ? We collect information about you so that we can personalize your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties . You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
4. Whom do we disclose it to?
1. We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
2. If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
4. We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
Data Protection: The preamble to the Protection of Personal Information Bill, 2009 (“POPI”) states that it will regulate, in harmony with international standards, the processing of personal information by public and private bodies in a manner that gives effect to the right to privacy subject to justifiable limitations that are aimed at protecting other rights and important interests.
5. Users of (www.sizonkegroup.co.za) acknowledge that Sizonke Trading takes the protection of personal information seriously, and in particular the compliance with data privacy laws such as POPI.
5. Security: Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
6. Automated decisions: Parts of (www.sizonkegroup.co.za) and our billing process (which is transacted via PayGate are automatic and we may process your personal data as part of (www.sizonkegroup.co.za) and the billing process.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
1. How To Return An Item: The item or product that you purchased from us must be in its original container and still be sealed or unopened, and the packaging or container it you received it in must be in an undamaged condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Product that has been opened or partially used will not be accepted for return or exchange. You must return the item within 7 days of your purchase.
1. Please email pictures of the unopened product to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund/return and we will respond to you on whether a return will be acknowledged and granted. A tracking # will be assigned to your return.
2. Return of product is for your own account should there be any courier cost involved. Alternatively, you may take your returnable goods to our nearest branch and complete a returns policy document.
3. Include with your returned product a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
2. Return Fee: All items are subject to a 10% administration fee, this will be deducted from your refund should your return be accepted and authorized. We do not refund the original shipping and handling fees that you paid on the order.
3. Exchanges: If you incorrectly ordered a product and it was delivered as per the order you may exchange it for a different product provided all the requirements mentioned above can be met. Please mail pictures of the product to email@example.com you will still be subject to a restocking fee and will again be billed for the second shipping cost of the product to you.
1. Accepted Methods of Payment: We only accept the following Credit Cards: Visa and Master Card. We also accept EFT’s / Bank Transfers and International Funds Transfers for orders that don’t lend themselves to credit card purchasing due to the size of the transaction and or where order are from cross border or international customers. If your payment is an EFT’s / Bank Transfer or International Funds Transfers the funds will have to reflect in our account before dispatch of any product take place, this applies even more so to cross border and international customers.
2. Credit Card Charges: Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
1. Turnaround: All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm. We are not in control of transport time frames of third parties such as outsourced couriers or freight & logistics companies. We will however endeavor to inform you of ETA’s communicated to us as accurately and timeously as possible.
2. Carriers: We use the most efficient and fees-able carriers available to deliver our orders
3. Shipping Rates & Order Tracking: If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to decline or cancel your order should you wish to do so. Should it be necessary to first confirm a shipping rate for your order, your order will be directed and saved in a WIP store page, and we will contact you directly regarding your order to confirm your acceptance of the freight cost before proceeding with the order.
4. Back Orders: If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
1. What Information Do We Collect? We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your : Billing Address, Shipping Address, Email Address and Credit Card Information. In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
2. How Is My Information Used? Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
3. Security and Storage: Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
4. Cookies and Browser Information: Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
5. Country Domicile: Sizonke Trading (Pty)Ltd is governed by the laws of South Africa and chooses its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement,
6. Transaction Currency: All transactions on this website are conducted in South Africa Rand’s (ZAR) and subject to the provisions of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) and the South Africa Revenue Service (SARS).
7. Cancellation Policy:
Orders can be cancelled or amended prior to being physically dispatched ,this means before leaving our premises. Failing which, if goods are fully paid for the, full delivery service will be completed.