KOOLRite™ - Premium State-Of-The-Art Coolants / Cutting Oil
The KOOLRite™ name has become synonymous with high quality, long lasting metalworking fluids. These products have been delivering unparalleled performance over our competitors for over a decade! KOOLRite™ Long Lasting Coolants are "praised in the shop" because they deliver maximum machinability without compromise
The metalworking industry is ever changing with regulatory demands, challenging fluid suppliers to update their fluid formulations.
This can cause supply interruptions or worse, the elimination of a product.
KOOLRite™ products have been formulated without compromise…without questionable components such as chlorinated paraffins, DCHA, DEA, phenols, nitrates, or bactericides
Operators and Owners working with KOOLRite products have experienced:
• No stench in the sump or on clothing
• Improved drill and tap life on aluminum and stainless
• A coolant consumption drop of 15% to 40%, eliminating frequent change-outs
• Excellent bio-stability which minimizes the need for additives
• Multi-metal capability
• High resistance to bacterial and fungi growth
Reduced annual disposal costs
• Non-staining, non-sticky chemistry that tolerates hard water
• Cleaner machines resulting in lower maintenance and costs related to down-time
• Low foam levels, even on high pressure systems
• Outstanding protection against rust and corrosion
• A user friendly formulation without phenols, bactericides, nitrates, chlorine, DCHA or phosphorus
KOOLRite 2290 is a proven, new generation of oil-based cutting fluid that utilizes JTM's unique BioArmor Technology to give you a coolant with outstanding control of bacteria without the use of bactericides. With BioArmor protection, KOOLRite 2290 will stop sump odors, give you exceptionally long sump life and a clean, comfortable, safe work environment for machine operators.
KOOLRite™ products are "welcome at home," utilizing JTM’s unique BioArmor™ Technology: built-in resistance to bacterial growth without using bactericides, eliminating the stench of a sump gone bad without the harsh skin reactions.